Pages


Saturday, September 29, 2012

"Yesterday is Different From Today"






      There's a cute little girl who always begs her mom to bring her something or a present after her mom's work. She is always waiting her mom to arrive and sometimes she even falls asleep in the couch. Their family always goes out every Sunday to praise God and after that, they went out to have a family bonding.  That's why she is a very happy child. That little girl is me, Harriet.

       Looking back on my childhood days filled with lots of wonderful and unforgettable memories makes me smile.I find it happy to reminisce all of those memories. I can still remember those arguments I had with my brother and sometimes with my older sister. I find it funny,because I can still remember how naughty I was. I'm a stubborn child that's why my mom always scolded me. As I've grown up I've learned my mistakes and changed my attitude. And I think it's because of the discipline and good values that my mom had taught me. 

        Yesterday is different from today and we can never go back to the past. Sometimes I wish I was a kid again. A kid who doesn't care about her clothes , her weight, or hair . I just did what made me happy. But now I can't just do what I want, there are certain things that I should consider. What I mean is now that I'm already a teenager, I should not only think about my own feelings or myself. I should be responsible for all my actions and  learn to be an independent individual. 

1 comment: