Pages


Thursday, November 29, 2012

"The Lucky One"

#4


                                           
            It was a bright,sunny day and I was riding in the bus with my mom. It took us few minutes before we got to our destination. When I was inside the bus, I was staring outside the window and I saw children on the  streets  with no slippers, old man begging for money, a mother with her child laying down in the corner of the streets,  and other people sitting there  begging for food to eat. From those people that I saw, I  realized how lucky I am. I am blessed and I am thankful to God.

         I am Lucky to have a loving parents that gives us support, care and unconditional love. I'm lucky because I can eat three times a day and I have clothes to wear. I am lucky to have him in my everyday life. HE is the reason why I am blessed , why I have those things. Yes , I am very thankful to have God by my side. He is always there to guide and protect me. He is always there to listen when I have problems. I can always talk to him whenever I want to. I'm lucky because I am not one of those people that I saw while staring at the bus. I felt really sad from what I saw but I know that God has plans for them. Everyone has a purpose in life and everything happens for a reason. My mom always tells me that I should always thank God  because I have a complete body parts and I can easily do the things that I want. It just means that I should take care of what God gave me; my body, family, friends and most of all my precious life. 


             Finally we have already arrived in Baclaran Church after a few minutes. My mom and I  goes there to talk to God and light a candle for our love ones. I love to be with God everyday and I know that he's always there by my side even though I can't see him. We can't see him but i'm sure that we can feel his presence by the blessings he gives us everyday. We should pray for those people along the streets that have no food,shelter and other basic needs.We should help other people and lend our hand to them. We can help them by doing little things like offering some food , or donating some clothes. And lastly, we should always talk to God and have time for him by praying. Let us always remember that God first before anything else. 

1 comment: