Pages


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Time Travel"

ESSAY # 2


              If you had a superpower what would it be? What will you do or how will you use your superpower? People make mistakes and that’s a part of our life. Sometimes they don’t think first before they act or do something. What I really mean is they regret after what they've done. So the first thing that comes through my mind is to have a superpower which is; I can go back to the past and change it. But now my answer is different, my final answer to that question is a superpower which I can go back to the past but I will not change it anymore. I just want to experience it again and I don’t want to change the past anymore because I believe that whatever my experience was made me who I am today.


           A better me, a better person than before and it’s because I've learned my mistakes from the past. Not all of us have a bad experience or sad memories, some have good memories.  Those good memories are the reasons why I want to go back to the past. I want to experience again the happy moments with the persons I really treasure. I know that it’s impossible for me to experience it again because I've already accepted the fact that people just come and go. We need to face the reality that some people are just passing through our lives but they don’t stay. Do you know the good thing about that? They left us with happy memories, a mark that will forever stay in our hearts.Those memories make us always smile whenever we remember it. They made us believe that we can easily overcome the pain that some people gave us because they made us stronger. It also made me realize how important life is. Every moment of our lives is very precious. We should always spend our time wisely and not waste it. We should also value and treasure the people around us. They are the reasons why we are happy or sometimes sad. They made us realize how lucky we are to experience those bad and good memories. We are lucky enough to experience the wonderful life that God had given us.


   I know that I can’t have a superpower which is; I can go back to the past. We can never go back to the past and we can’t also stop the time nor change it, so we should spend it wisely.  I will just cherish every single moment of my life. We should think first before we act so that we will not regret in the end. I will try to have really good memories with the people around me. Live , laugh and love , that is how you live your life to the fullest. Love yourself and also other people. I will make every moment a good and memorable one. And lastly, I will give importance to every person that will come to my life even though they will not stay in my life but in my heart they will forever stay.




1 comment: