Pages


Sunday, October 28, 2012

"I''ll be there for you"

ESSAY # 1






           “When you wake up each morning and you feel like calling I'll be there for you.
When the road seems uncertain and you can't stop the hurting’, I’ll be there for you.  When there's no one beside you I'll be there to guide you catch you each time you fall. When the stars won't shine anymore I'll be there…”  These are some lines from the song I'll Be There For You. While thinking of what to type I’m listening to this music. This is one of my favorite songs. I dedicate this song to my friends.  But first what is the meaning of a friend? or Why do we need them in our lives? Friendship is very important in our life. We need friends to help us explore our world better each day. They are the ones who give a sense of belonging and as we grow they are always there by our sides.  From the six letters of the word friend I can describe a good friend.



          A good friend is fun to be with. A friend that makes you laugh and you’re comfortable with. He is also reliable, someone that you can always rely or lean on whenever you are sad or weary. A good friend inspires you or motivates you to be a better person. A good friend encourages you to do well in life.  He inspires you to achieve your goals and dreams in life.  He also gives you energy, when you are lonely or down he is always there to pick you up and will give you energy to go on through your journey in life. He is natural and doesn't pretend to be anybody else just to make you happy.  He is dependable and you can always count on him. Those are the characteristics/qualities of a good friend. We all know that it is very hard to find a good or true friend because all of us have our own flaws. We make mistakes and some of us are too judgmental. Nobody is perfect so you can’t really find a good friend. We can’t all have the qualities of a good friend. What I mean is we all have negative sides; it’s just a matter of acceptance. We should learn how to accept one another so that we will have a good 

relationship and our friendship with one another will surely last. For me my true and good friend that is always there and never leaves my side is God. He is my one and only super best friend. Whenever I feel like I’m alone I’ll just talk to him and I know that he is always there to listen. I can’t see him but I can feel him just like the wind. He guides and protects me as I go through my journey in life. I really trust and love him with all my heart. I’m very thankful for what he does to me every day. He makes my life wonderful and complete even though there are some struggles or problems in life. We can all be his best friend and he is always there for us every time we need him. Yes we can't see him but we can truly feel his presence. 

            We should be thankful to God for giving us our friends. Let us thank our good friends that accept and loves us for who we are. Thank them for always supporting us on everything we do. They are always there by our sides to cheer us. We should really be thankful enough for the time they spend to us. For me time is the most important thing that someone can give because it is something you can never take back and we can’t buy time. When someone spends his time with you, it means that he already shared a part of his life with you.  You are very lucky to have a friend that will never forget you no matter what happen.  Lastly, we should value them just like we value God. I’m really thankful that I met them and they are already and will always be a part of my life.  

college FRIENDS :)
















1 comment: