Pages


Monday, October 8, 2012

"If you want to know how much I love you , Count the Waves"

Describe a day at the beach. 










               The beach is one of the most peaceful place I know. I really love the beach because it's relaxing and fun. I love the feeling of freedom and peace. When we went to Boracay, we only stayed there for two days but it was worth it. I'm mesmerized by the simple beauty of the paradise. I was very excited that day. I was very happy to be there, to see the beauty of the place, to feel the heat of the sun, to breathe the fresh air and to be able to touch the sand. 

               I love the natural ambiance in Boracay. The white sand, trees, fresh water and the soothing sounds of waves. It's very different to the place where I live. Many people love to go to the places like Boracay. We all have different reasons why we love to go to the beach. But I think the first main reason is to enjoy, to have fun with your family or friends. Second, is to forget all your problems or to let go of the daily stress in life.People can also do water sports like swimming, surfing, boating, fishing , etc.  Lastly,  if you're a nature lover, if you love to watch the sunrise and sunset. 

               If I had given a chance to choose where to live, I want to live near the beach. I will just go to the beach if i want to relax. If i have problems or if i want to be alone there's always a place for me to go. By just watching the waves and the sunset can make me calm. Beach is like my best friend that I can always count on. 
             






2 comments:

  1. Nice post, Harriet. However, I noticed that the font style of this post is different from your earlier posts. I think it would be best if the font style and color of the entire blog remained uniform. It would make your blog look more organized.

    ReplyDelete