Pages


Monday, October 22, 2012

"Are Women better parents than Men? "






    
          Women in nature are caring, loving and sweet. As I’ve searched on the internet I found out that women also have good communication skills than men. It is one of the important skills to become a good parent because your children will inherit everything from you. If you can communicate well with your child you’ll have a good relationship with him/her. Second women are good in managing. It simply means that they can easily handle or manage their family especially their children. Lastly women don’t easily give up. If they have problems they will find a solution just to overcome it. For example in her family, if they have a financial problem she will find a way to give her children a money for their school projects or money to buy food. Those are the reasons why women are better parents than men.


         I know it is not wise to say that women are better parents than men. But we all know that the love of a mother to her child is incomparable. Yes, a mother’s love to her child is unconditional.  A mother will always ask if you are fine. How was your day?  Your school? Have you eaten your lunch?. That’s how they show their concern to their child. I am speaking for myself because I think I can’t live without my mother. When I wake up in the morning, she is the person I always see; waking up early just to prepare our breakfast, washing our clothes, etc. That is how they show their love to us. Fathers have other ways to show love for their children, and I must say that we also need that kind of love, especially the children who needs a “father figure” to make us feel secure.


     On the other hand, mothers are our true lovers, whether their children are good or bad, they are our best friends. They still accept their child no matter what mistakes they’ve done. They nurtures, care and protect us. Children reach out more to their mothers than to their fathers. It may be because the mother spends more time with the child. They are always there to listen, to give advice and of course to support you in everything that you do. Women naturally show emotion while men keep their feelings to themselves. Does this mean the mother have better parenting skills? Of course the answer is yes.



     My father is an OFW. He is always away from home. He doesn’t  really involve in our domestic life especially if he is away, but  it doesn’t mean that he is less of a father, his sacrifices to be away from his family is the living proof of his genuine love for us, we know that he works abroad to give us a better life. So I must say that I love my parents equally but in my own opinion my mother knows best, she is my confidant, my best friend and my critic and my number one fan, but  I know that I can’t live without  both of them and I owe my life to them.



      We should still be fair in loving our parents. They both give us good life and healthy living. They are the reason why we are here. We should be thankful enough because we have them. We are lucky if we both have them because some child has no mother or father and sometimes both. We should all put in our minds and in our hearts that our mother take us in her womb for about 9 months. They sacrifice a lot and they suffer for us. They are always there until we grow. We should not forget them when we became successful individuals and if that happens, it is because of them.




2 comments:

  1. Checked!
    Post #8 - 20/20

    Comments:
    Good job!

    You have now completed your midterm blog requirements. You have accumulated a midterm project grade of 112%.

    Your current class standing is 93%.

    Any blog posts you create after this entry will be added to your final project grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please tell me the name of the first song in you blog

    ReplyDelete