Pages


Saturday, December 8, 2012

"I love to be with her"

  #6
     

         "Be contented and be happy of what you have now; you are very lucky." That's what she told me when we were riding in a bus. The reason why she said that was because while we were in the bus I was staring outside the window and I saw children scattered along the sides of the streets. From these street children that I saw, questions came out on my mind; why are their parents letting them walk with no slippers? Why are their parents letting them beg for money just for their food?" I realized how lucky I am because my mom is always there to take care of us and she is a responsible parent. She is the person I admire and love the most.

            I am very thankful to God because he gave me a mother like her. For me she is the best person and she makes my life complete because of her unconditional love.Though I am a stubborn child, she still accepts me. I have made many mistakes that made her mad and she still forgives me. My mom is also reliable and can keep secrets. What I really mean is, she can be my best friend, my lover and my critic. When I have personal problems with my friends she is always there to listen and give me advice. When i'm having difficulties with my home works or projects she is always there to help me. When someone breaks my heart she is always there to comfort me. I am confident enough to tell her my secrets and I really love to be with her. I think I am safe when she's by my side. I can really say that I have a strong relationship with my mom. I admire my mother because of her two characteristics that I like most; she is generous and compassionate. I remember when my mom brought enough money for our fare and food then suddenly an old lady beg for money to buy some food, my mom still gave her. She always feel sad when she sees street children along the side walks. She is also generous to our relatives. She gives them our old clothes or other things that we rarely use. I know that we are not rich and we don't have enough money but my mom always says that God will make a way. I have learned many things from my mom and someday I want to be a mother full of love, like her.

         I really love my mom and I know words can't express how much I love her. I want to tell her how much I love her everyday but I'm shy. I want to hug her tight and thank her for what she had done for us. I can say that I am very lucky to have her in my life and I am doing my best to make her proud. All of us should be thankful of what we have now. We should love and value our parents. Now is the time to tell them how much we love them because we don't know when will God take away their lives. I'm afraid to lose my mom but that's how life goes on. When she is not by my side anymore , I know that she will be forever in my heart. 

           

1 comment: